I took a test online and it turns out I'm NOT a "type-A" personality. In fact, it's very possible that the type-A personalitied (That's right. I just made up a word.) friends I have will have either: 1. A coronary, 2. A stroke, or 3. Hemorrhoids. The odds are in my favor.
In response to my lighthearted jest regarding my lack of give-a-f*ckedness (That's right, another word) towards my ever growing "clean pile", a concerned, and LOVELY, friend responded, telling me to take baby steps, which I did. My clean pile is now less by half. Thanks Gina.
Gina also sent me a picture of something she would like to have.
Here it is:
|Just so you know. This picture came from ANA-WHITE.COM.|
Admittedly, my very first thought was wow, I could be super-organized if I had this! Because I'm a neat-freak. Seriously, I LOVE going to a friend's house and seeing everything-in-it's-place-and-a-place-for-everything. I have three friends like that, except one of them won't let me in her house. That's ok though, I know she's a neat freak because of the pictures she posts on facebook.
|On the outside looking in.|
My next thought was this would mean having to pull out a different laundry basket each time I put in more dirty laundry. UGH! No more things to do!
Then I thought wait, am I supposed to put the clean laundry or the dirty laundry in these baskets? Because I think we all can agree I have issues with that. Obviously.
My last thought about this laundry-basket-night
And that let me to think about all the things my friends and I used our milk crates for.
1. Sorry, I'm out of chairs. Here, sit on this milk crate:
|Doubles as a table.|
2. Nope, I'm using both of my laundry baskets. Here, use this milk crate:
3. You don't have any pots to put your plants in? Have you considered using milk crates?
4. I can't see what you're growing, it's way too dark in here. Here, let me turn on my milk crate chandelier:
|There. That's much better.|
5. Ah Mah Gah!! I found this cute stray cat but I don't have a place for her to sleep! She can use my extra milk crate!
6. Guys! I want to take my baby on a bike ride but I don't have a bike seat for her! MILK CRATE!
|I think I have some raffia twine, let's make a seatbelt!|