1. Ha! You have to go to jail because you're standing on the corner. And you don't get $200.
|That just how it goes down in the 'hood.|
2. Ok, so there are two ways you can get out of jail. Either pick a card or roll a double.
|Bitch eyes blue, gonna kill my landlord.|
3. You just had twins, lucky for you you're a rock star.
4. Hey, you're standing on my lawn! You owe me $500!
5. Hey, you're on my lawn and I just planted a tree there. Now you owe me $1000.
6. Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick.
7. Ok, do you want the Georgian mansion for $3,500,000 or the Colonial for $295,000?
8. Looks like I'm going to visit Gramma Nut in her peanut brittle house.
|BUT I'M ALLERGIC!!!|
9. I'm tired, can we finish Life in the morning?