The Adventures of Dogman - An original comic by Z.


My boss is a complete assbag, I have a broken wrist, and when I got home tonight there was NO DINNER!

That's when I decided to open a bottle of wine, and write a new blog post. Except...I have a motherf*cking broken wrist!!! So I found a comic that my 9 year old son, Z, had written during Winter Break, along with drawings. He said I could TOTALLY plagarize it, but that it was up to me to copy his drawings as best I could because, HELLO??? THERE'S A NEW rEGULAR sHOW ON, AND IT'S NOT GOING TO WATCH ITSELF. See that, right there? Yeah, I accidentally left the caps lock on, and I don't feel like doing it all over again. WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!! I'm not going to fix his spelling, so what you see is what he wrote. Without further ado, I give you.....


THE ADVenCherS oF DOgMan

their was a man with his DOg. They FoghT crime together
did u see that? he totally chomped that guys ass!


One Day Their WaS a Bomb they could knot Stop iT ( fuck punctuation. and fuck pROPer capitaliZation)
So i think this is a french gendarme, hiding behind his dog that looks like a..........


....a...gORNOPOSID! tHE POLICE DOG OF THE PAST. SHIIITT!!! danm caps lock!!


 an aMBulens took them to an hospITAL


THE doCKtER SAId THEIR bODY wERE to HERT THEN CAME dOGMAN THEY pUt tHE dOGS HEAd oN THE pOLICE mANS bOdY THEN dOG mAN WAS bORN

  
 he FoughT crime
And apparently gave fashion advice


 Dog man SaVeD the Day